FRIENDS OF PRIORY PARK & THE GREEN
Friends of Priory Park and The Green was set up as an unincorporated association in February 2002. It is open to everyone who wants to help this lovely historic park thrive. We work with the park’s many user groups, Dudley Council and others to promote use of the park, protect and enhance its environment and make it as accessible as possible.
The Friends usually meet in the Priory Park Pavilion at 6:30 pm on the first Monday of the month, please get in touch if you would like to receive an invitation to attend. The Annual General Meeting takes place every 15 months. All are welcome to meetings but only members can vote.
You can read about previous Annual General Meetings on this website, with our group’s constitution also available to read.
It’s free to join the Friends of Priory Park & The Green. When you join us you will:
- support our work helping Priory Park thrive
- receive invitations to our programme annual events
- be able to get involved as much or as little as you like (see Volunteering below)
If you’d like to join our group, please get in touch using the contact form below.
The Friends get involved in Priory Park in many different ways. We provide the ‘icing on the cake’ help to compliment the work done by Dudley Council who maintain the grounds, hedges and flower beds. Here are some of things we help out with:
- seeking funding to further improve the park and support the groups activities
- art, heritage or wildlife walks and activities
- gardening – dead heading, weeding and watering